Pages

Monday 4 June 2012

June Single Page!

One advantage of a miserable bank holiday is that I get to do a bit of scrapping, and as club night is approaching fast - I decided to get on with my single page  kit sample layout for the June club.


This one is pretty much a direct lift of Karen's, but as I used just one 8x6 photo, instead of two 6x4s - it looks totally different - and I arranged my cut outs differently too!




The papers are scrummy Graphic 45 Kraft Reflections collection and the kit includes three sheets of patterned paper, black card for the base, and the extras this month are a Zig 2 way glue pen, a pack of earthtone foils and a length of black ribbon. The photo is another one of Anna Bowkis'  from the retreat the other week - but this one just ordinary  clothes rather than the boudoir ones.


Hope you are all having a great bank holiday - despite the weather, and I will see you all next week!


New members are always welcome - please get in touch if you would like to come


wealdenscrapper@aol.com/ 07528492765

No comments:

Post a Comment